TREKKING ĐAM RÔNG
The lost trail
Level 2 (Advance – 23km) | 2 Days 3 Nights
Figuring out the Lost Trail, mingling with wild nature and discovering the special culture of ethnic minority of Vietnam – K’Ho who are living hidden deep in the jungle.
HCMC – Da Lat – HCMC | The number of customers: 5-16 pax
Height: Ranger Station: 1.200m >> Lombur Peek: 1.800m >> Dam Rong: 1.000m
Meal: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners | Price: 4.150.000 VND
- Gather at meeting place.
- Tour information, safety instructions and trekking equipment hand out.
- Go to bus station to head to Da Lat.
DAY 1: DA LAT CITY – LOMBUR PEEK (1.800m)
- Have breakfast & and a special coffee of Highlands of Da Lat.
- Jeep pick up from Da Lat Center to Ranger Station.
- Start a new journey – new experience in jungle!
- Lunch & break beside a cold stream.
- Camping on Lompur Peek (1.800m). Dinner, light a bonfire, some activities in the darkness of the jungle.
- Breakfast & very enjoyable K’Ho coffee in wild highlands.
- Continue trekking down the mountain.
- Lunch beside the stream and nature sounds.
- Walk to the Vietnamese village of Cil people.
- Experience Sightseeing of Cil’s valley and the Thermal Springs.
- Dinner & exchange culture with the villagers.
- Transfer from Dam Rong to Duc Trong bus station.
- Come back HCMC.
- Personal fee
- Beer, softdrinks