HEAVEN'S GATE WATERFALL
The sacred waterfall
Level 1 (Beginner – 20km) | 3 Nights 2 Days
Trekking to the waterfall in the jungle, discovering the Pinus kesiya/Khasi pine forest and The Wild Meadow where Langbiang Horses often being seen.
HCMC – Da Lat – HCMC | The number of customers: 4-12 pax
Elevation Info: Ranger Station: 1.800m >> Cổng Trời Waterfall: 1.700m >> Lạch Village: 1.400m
Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners | Price : 3.100.000 VNĐ
- Gather at the bus station.
- Tour information, safety instructions and trekking equipment hand out.
- Head to Da Lat.
DAY 1: DA LAT CITY – HEAVEN GATE WATERFALL
- Breakfast in Dalat city, enjoy the highland coffee.
- Jeep/Car pick up from Da Lat Center to Ranger Station
- Warm up and Let’s discover our forest!
- Lunch under the pine forest's trees shade.
- Enjoy swimming in a cool stream.
- Camping next to the waterfall.
- Setting up tents, dinner and team activities.
DAY 2: HEAVEN GATE WATERFALL – DA LAT CITY – HCM CITY
- Awakened by warm sun rays in the middle of jungle.
- Enjoy a hot cup of K’Ho Coffee.
- Warm up and start on a long trek to the base of Lang Bian mountain.
- Lunch at the meadow, enjoy the nature with Langbian Horses.
- Walk through the flower farms of Lạch.
- Jeep takes us to the bottom of Lang Bian mountain where we'll have Dinner.
- Back to Đà Lạt, get a hot bath after a long day.
- Đà Lạt’s night market.
- Gather at Bus Station and head to HCMC.
Note: Schedule can be changed due to weather conditions
- Travel accident insurance
- Transport: HCMC – Da Lat – HCMC
- Jeep/Car (transport to/from the forest)
- All meals from the morning of day 1 to the night of day 2
- Water: 1,5l/ day; K’Ho coffee for each day
- Tour guide & porter (English speaking)
- Camping items: tent, sleeping bag, water filter
- Medical & rescue equipment
- Convenient bag
- National Park ticket
- Personal fee
- Beer, softdrink