BIDOUP - PHƯỚC BÌNH
The Salt trail
Level 2 (Advanced – 30km) | 4 Nights 3 Days
Following the “Historic Salt trail” of K’Ho people, from the highland to Ninh Thuan - coastal plains, land of Raglai & T’Ring people. They trade ivory and animal’s skins for salt and then go back with the love stories. Through the dense mossy forest you will walk into Phước Bình National Park – where rare and precious Vietnam’s Gaurs roams and leaving the his tracks.
HCMC – Da Lat – Phan Rang – HCMC | The number of customers: 5-18 pax
Elevation Info: Bidoup National Park: 1600m >> Phuoc Binh National Park: 400m
Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners | Price: 3.950.000 VND
- Gather at meeting place.
- Tour information, safety instructions and trekking equipment hand out.
- Go to bus station to head to Da Lat.
DAY 1: DA LAT CITY – BIDOUP NATIONAL PARK
- Have breakfast & a special coffee of Vietnamese Highlands of Da Lat .
- Jeep/Car from Da Lat Center to Ranger Station.
- Start a new journey – new experience in the jungle!
- Lunch & Break beside a cold stream.
- Touching the boundary line of Lâm Đồng and Ninh Thuận, begin the “Old Salt trail”, at the cultural intersection between Cil and T’Ring, Raglai, Chăm people.
- Camping under the imposing old pine trees.
- Enjoy a great BBQ dinner, sing together.
DAY 2: BIDOUP NATIONAL PARK – PHUOC BINH NAITONAL PARK
- Have breakfast & enjoy K’Ho coffee in wild highlands.
- Continue trekking down the mountain.
- Lunch beside the stream & enjoy the sounds of nature.
- Head to Bo Lang valley – long-lived place of T’Ring people and cultural exchange with them.
- Relax, swim as much as you want upstream of the Cái River.
- End the second day with a glass of fragrant rice wine.
DAY 3: PHUOC BINH NATIONAL PARK – PHAN RANG CITY – HCM CITY
- Cross the winding streams in the valley to the Phước Bình ranger station.
- Lunch at center of Phước Bình National Park.
- Car will take you to Phan Rang City for rest & swimming in Ninh Chữ beach.
- Go to the bus station in Phan Rang City and come back HCM City.
Note: Schedule can be changed due to weather conditions
- Travel accident insurance
- Transport: HCMC – Da Lat – HCMC
- Jeep/Car (transport to/from the forest)
- All meals from the morning of day 1 to the noon of day 3
- Water: 1,5l/ day; K’Ho coffee for each day
- Tour guide & porter (English speaking)
- Camping items: tent, sleeping bag, water filter
- Medical & rescue equipment
- Convenient bag
- National Parks tickets
- Personal fee
- Beer, softdrinks
- Dinner of day 3